We help making medication-free livestock production possible!
Feed-Add, Dumas ApS is a Danish company, a Nor-Group unit established in 1987, located in Hvidovre, a suburb of Copenhagen, 12 kilometers from both the center of Copenhagen and from Copenhagen Airport.
Feed-Add, Dumas ApS, and its sister company Nor-Add, Nor-Feed A/S, develops, manufactures and markets internationally a range of natural and nature-identical additives and complementary feeds, for inclusion in complete feeds and drinking-water for food-animals and companion-animals, and feeds for fish and crustaceans.
All of Feed-Add, Dumas’ additives are environment-friendly; they are safe for humans to work with, safe for the animals receiving them, and they protect the environment in both the animals’ houses and outside thereof. The products are, at the same time, very cost-efficient.
In consequence the product are obvious alternatives to many traditional feed-additives that cause pollution of soil, water and the general environment.
The company’s products include:
- Natural additives for feeds and complementary feeds that improve the taste of the feed, thereby stimulating the animals’ appetite, and they also have a number of highly relevant functional properties,
- Attractants, in both powder-form, and in form of a liquid, solving a number of the feed-industry’s needs,
- Advanced blends of probiotics and botanical elements (phytobiotics, phytogenics)
- Advanced blends of organic acids and botanical elements,
- Antioxidants with functional properties, helping to eliminating free radicals, contributing to reducing the animals’ stress, and to improving the quality of the output of the animal production.
Feed-Add, Dumas has in the company’s R & D activities a strategic focus on co-operating with Danish veterinarians, feed-manufacturers and livestock-producers, as well as with Danish and international universities and other research institutions, thus ensuring that its customers are guaranteed a range of products that are innovative and well-documented.
In order to ensure that every batch of the company’s products are of the same, high quality, all products are quality-controlled by external laboratories in Denmark and/or in other West-European countries.